GIMP Base Library Reference Manual
for GIMP 2.0.4
Table of Contents
I. GIMP Base Library
- Macros and constants useful for determining GIMP's version number and capabilities.
- Boundaries of some GIMP data types and some global constants.
- Functions to access the GIMP environment.
- Arbitrary pieces of data which can be attached to various GIMP objects.
- Utility functions to (de)serialize certain C structures to/from GimpParasite's.
- Portable signal handling.
- Provides a collection of predefined units and functions for creating user-defined units.
- Utilities of general interest
- The communication protocol between GIMP and it's plug-ins.
- The lowlevel I/O protocol used for communication between GIMP and it's plug-ins.
Part I. GIMP Base Library >>