Ruboard v1.2.1 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Can I put html tags anywhere in my posts?
- No. You can not use HTML tags in any field except body of the
message. The maintainer of the script has the option of allowing or
disallowing any HTML in the Message part of your posting. If they allow
it, your html markup will appear in the posting. The common practice is
to disallow HTML.
- How to stop auto-formatter?
- Start the line from space -- formatter will consider it as
pre-formatted and will not touch it.
- Why didn't my post show up?
- Your post most likely did not show up, because your browser did not
reload the page, it simply pulled it out of cache. Please reload your
browser and it should then appear. If you are board administrator set
$post_redir to 1 in the configuration to force the reload.
- Where can I get the scripts for this program?
- Visit http://www.amsoft.ru/ruboard/ -
the scripts are free for noncommercial usage.
- Is there a list of other web-boards?
- Of course.
the very first Ruboard-powered web board is
Russian Active Worlds Forum
(be ready to speak Russian to visit).